I've been delighted by the response to my pamphlet, ‘Robbins Rebooted’, where I set out the terms for a 21st Century debate on the future of higher education. Below is a short selection of responses so far from higher education stakeholders.
- The Higher Education Policy Institute referred to the pamphlet as ‘wide-ranging and well-informed’. Their full comment can be seen here.
- Million+ stated that ‘Nine months ahead of the general election it is good to see political parties contributing to the debate on higher education policy’. Their full response is here.
- University Alliance ‘welcomed this timely addition to the higher education debate’. See their response here.
- The Russell Group felt that Robbins Rebooted was a ‘…thoughtful addition to the higher education debate.’ See their comments here.
- The University and College Union (UCU) said this ‘contribution…should kick-start the debate’. Their response is here.
- The 157 Group welcomed the ‘the continued emphasis on creating sustainable high-quality vocational pathways for more and more young people’. See their response here.
- The Association of Colleges (AoC) welcomed the review saying, "higher education needs to change..." See their response here.